Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Food Network's Guy Fieri in Town


Diners Drive-in and Dives or Triple D as Guy Fieri calls it, gets better as it features Cincinnati area restaurants.
Hey everyone. Rob here. If you watch the Fox19 morning news, you know I can eat. I don't take small phony TV bites; neither does Fieri.
The show also has great restaurant suggestions if you're headed out of town. Because of Triple D, I have tried The Flytrap in Michigan and Hot Doug in Chicago. I'm hearing Guy is in town until the 18th according to a blogger online. http://tinyurl.com/ygdwen8 The blogger saying Guy was at Virgil's yesterday morning and Terry's Turf Club in the afternoon. Virgil's is a fantastic restaurant in Bellevue, KY.




My feelings about the burgers at Terry's Turf Club are clear. I think the burger has the power to fix things in the universe. Feeling sad, angry, depressed or tired, a bite of this burger will help.
I was at at Terry's a months back for my birthday and it made me feel younger or at least full.

No comments:

Post a Comment