Monday, March 29, 2010

So You Wanna Be a Star!!


Fox19 held auditions for the show "Glee" over the weekend.
Hey everyone. Rob here.
The turnout for the auditions was huge. Hundreds showed up for a shot to become a character on the show. It was held at Tangeman University Center on UC's campus.

Fox19's Rontina McCann interviewed two friends who came from Tennessee to audition.

I don't sing or dance but stopped by the support a friend who was organizing the event. I did sing during a talent show in high school one year. I was so bad, no one would look at me. I was so bad, I was embarrassing the people in the audience. Therefore, I have a lot of respect for people who can sing and dance.


One judge said, there is a lot of undiscovered talent here in the tri-state. However, they had the tough job of narrowing the field to 10 finalists. Those 10 people move on to the next round of competition along with another 9 who will be chosen from web auditions. Fox is holding these open auditions to cast 3 new characters on the show "Glee."

Break a leg.



No comments:

Post a Comment