Monday, March 1, 2010

Ludlow Knights of Columbus Fish Fry

Hi, it's Sheila.
I enjoyed great food and catching up with friends Friday night at the Knights of Columbus Fish Fry in Ludlow. My buddy Tim Lenihan and all of the gentlemen there work hard every Lent to offer delicious food at an affordable price, and there's never a shortage of good conversation. Tim told me the beer battered cod on their menu is the same one a lot of Northern Kentucky restaurants serve, and you can't beat the price. It's $6.75 for a set-up, which means along with the delicious fish, you get cole slaw and your choice of fries, onion rings, or tasty mac and cheese. Best of all, my husband Ric and I always have the chance to catch up with good friends. Fish fries are a long standing tradition all over Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, and we every year we make sure to hit this one. It's great food served with a smile every Friday during Lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment