Monday, March 1, 2010

Not a Movie Critic


Happy March to you, it's Meghan;)


When I told the boys…Frank, Rob and the guys on the floor crew what movie I saw this weekend – they were like…”oh that sounds awful.”


Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief was far from it. I know it’s not going to be a box office hit or win any awards, but I thought it was a fun movie. I enjoyed the story line and special effects. That being said...it was geared towards tweens and some parts were cheesy.

Percy Jackson is a high school student discovers he’s the son of a Greek God and sets out on an adventure. There were some big names that had small roles – Pierce Brosnan, Rosario Dawson and Uma Thurman.

Sometimes you leave a movie feeling inspired, sad or amazed. This movie was not that…it just made me smile and laugh. Sometimes we all need that…..

No comments:

Post a Comment